mercredi 29 mai 2013



FILM FESTIVAL, CASUAL LOOK Okay, you can say that I am kinda crazy because that day I felt like I really was somehow. Who would honestly wear leather skinny pants on a 30° temperature? I was litterally burning in them, but I'll admit that I was quite happy with this all black look and thank god the hat saved me from an insolation on the sun. It seemed to me like a timeless outfit perfect for a lunch with the Chopard team at the restaurant Z. located on the beach of the hotel Martinez.

Now in terms of shoes, it's always quite tricky as during summer I feel like it's so much more challenging to wear heels because you can't wear tights or socks to protect your skin from being scratched. So you gotta find a pair comfortable enough and that won't bruise your poor feet. I decided to go for these cool ones from Randa(the japanese brand I've talked to you about in my previous post and that I recently discovered and loved). I think that the design of these awesome pumps is so fun and surprising! At the same time, they're high enough to satisfy me and super comfy.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire